This product is classed as a dangerous goods item and can only be picked up from our Auckland store or delivered within Auckland.
CRC RED ZINC AEROSOL 400ml
$18.83 incl. GST
CRC RED ZINC AEROSOL 400ml
- CRC Coloured Zinc’s unique formulation combines superior rust inhibiting properties of zinc with a tough but flexible enamel coating and a coloured satin finish in recognised safety colours.High levels of anti-corrosive zinc complexes are embedded in a resin system which forms a quick-drying highly-protective enamel coating with excellent adhesion to bare metal.
- CRC Coloured Zinc provides a satin top-coat finish but unlike standard paint systems, resists undercutting and blistering from corrosion by forming an effective corrosion barrier.
- For ultimate protection, prime the metal surface with CRC Zinc It prior to applying CRC Coloured Zinc. To achieve a high film build, use CRC Prep It as an intermediate coat if required.
- Ongoing protection can be achieved through simple re-coating after 3 years, depending on conditions. Protection in extreme conditions may require re-application more frequently.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Zinc enriched for corrosion protection – High levels of anti-corrosive zinc complexes in the dried film, embedded in a protective enamel coating
- Satin finish – Available in seven colours
- Safety – Colours conform to British Safety Colour standards
- Excellent adhesive qualities – Forms a tough coat for long-term protection
- Heat Resistance – Up to 120°C
- Corrosion protection – Corrosion Protection Factor 36 (up to 3 years before recoating is necessary, depending on conditions)
- Fast drying – Touch dry in 20 minutes, recoat within 30 minutes, full cure in 24 hours
- Easy re-application over existing film and/or clean surfaces – For ongoing protection
- Single coat – No overcoating required. For additional protection, prime metal surface with CRC Zinc It or CRC Prep It prior to applying CRC Coloured Zinc
- Ready to Use Aerosol – No additional mixing or chemical additives required. Easy application. No clean up
- Does not contain CFCs, methylene chloride
- MPI Approved C23
- Protection + finish in one application – Where a coloured finish is required
- Safety – Marking of safety equipment locations, physical hazards and protective equipment in recognised safety colours
- Structural steel or frames – Welded seams, spot welding repairs, rivet holes, signs and signposts, pipes, roofs
- Electrical – Transformers, transmission towers, earth pegs
- Farm equipment – Water tanks, tank stands, fences, gates, animal raceways in milking sheds and yards, farm implements and tractor draw bars, metal junction, terminal boxes, pump equipment, corrugated metal buildings
- Boats and boat trailers – Shackles, winches, draw bars, subframes, wheel and guards
- Car or caravan – Inner door panels, tow bars, exhaust tail pipes and wheel protection under hub caps
- Perfect touch-up – For galvanised products which have been cut, drilled or welded
- At home – On iron railings, roofing and spouting, gutters, plumbing, ducting, radio and TV aerials, outdoor fixtures, hinges, fences and gates, wrought iron, air conditioning and refrigeration units
- Industrial – Equipment and machinery, machine housings
- Roading and Construction – Bridges, guard rails, lamp stands
- Wherever iron or steel needs protection and a coloured satin finish is required
|Part Number||Pack Size|